The mapping for
local dictionary and
local struct to Swift is identical to the mapping for these constructs without the
local qualifier. The generated Swift code for local enums and structs does not include support for marshaling, so you cannot use them as parameters for operations on non-local types, or as data members on non-local types.
Data members on local Slice types (classes, exceptions and structs) are mapped to Swift just like the data members of the corresponding non-local Slice construct.
The rest of this section describes the mapping of the remaining local types to Swift:
- Swift Mapping for Local Interfaces
- Swift Mapping for Local Classes
- Swift Mapping for Local Exceptions
- Swift Mapping for Operations on Local Types
- Swift Mapping for Data Members of Local Types