IceGrid definitions are organized in "applications", with typically one or a few applications deployed on a given IceGrid instance.
An Application tab allows you to:
- create a new application: describe servers, IceBox services, the nodes you want to run them, specify load-balancing policies, etc.
- browse and edit the definition of an existing, live application deployed in an IceGrid instance
- browse and edit the definition of an application stored in an IceGrid XML file.
- Editing and Saving IceGrid Descriptors
- Navigation within an Application Tab
- IceGrid Descriptors